Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Schedule for spring 2011

Sooo going back to yesterday's post - yeah. I got side tracked. I have to promise myself that talking about the past won't change anything so I'm going to avoid talking about him from now on. Even though I have a high urge to do so, it's best that I keep my mouth shut because it'll only drag me down even more. I'm open to the option of getting back together.

Somebody told me.. "If you want to spend the rest of your life with this person then even a couple of years wouldn't be too long. Just don't sit waiting for it to happen and continue with your life and whatever may happen."

so that's that. Heh, I'm going to remain positive now. Positive people attract people. He didn't fall in love with me being in this state of mood right now. I don't think he would be very happy to know that I'm not handling it too well. Final words said to him, done. I'm keeping my heart open.

Anywho.

First day of classes start tomorrow. After a month long break, I think I'm ready to go back. I'm taking 15 hours. My classes:

Principles of Chemistry
Principles of Chem. lab (3 hour chemistry lab on Wednesdays.. That means I'll have classes nonstop from 8am to 5 pm. Except for a 2 hour break around 1.)
Music appreciation
English comp
General Psychology

Excited to go back. I'm gonna try to be more out there and actually develop some friendships. Last semester, I was pretty not so involved and very introverted. Gotta put myself out there.

I feel like I'm getting sick also. Darn.

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment