Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ouch

I'm typing from my iPod right now so this post will be not as detailed. well, my internet has been down for the past week so I haven't really been on anything lately. right now I'm sitting in mycar in a parking lot near mcd's using their wifi


things have gotten worse but it could be worse. my mom hit me for the first time today. she snapped the moment she came home because of her mind controlling boyfriend. he's been starting problems with my grandpa and also I, along with Jennifer the 2nd to oldest sister of mine. he lies to my mom saying that Jennifer hits the youngest one, and a bunch of other nonsense. I'm really uncomfortable at home now and the environment doesn't even seem right anymore. he's always around looking and giving faces at me whenever I do ordinary things like get food. what? I can't live comfortablyinmy own house? apparently not.

my mom came home today and immediately started snapping at Jennifer. bothof y sisters gave nintendo dsi's and they're both lost somewhere in te house. dude says that Jennifer took it and hid it when Jennifer honestly doesn't know where it is. mom and him assume it's in my room because she chills in my room because I'm like a dad to her, she runs to me and I run to her when it is deemed appropriate. so my mom believes that it's in my room and goes and forces Jennifer to find the dsi's yelling and starting to hit her everywhere on the back, head, leg, face etc. the moment she laid a hand onjennifer I ran and tried to block the blows and my mom then directed the blows to me. Hitting my face, making my nose bleed, and scratching my arms. grandpa came in the picture to stop me because I started getting very angry, stopped my moms hand several times but I did what I could to save some hurtfu hits from being hit on Jennifer. all this over a dsi, really? it's because of that boyfriend of her that makes her think bad things, he's really disrespectful and while all this was occurring be was standing in he kitchen watching and I saw him grin when I walked back to my grandpa room to calm down. my mom dragged Jennifer in the master bed room and resorted to hitting Jennifer even more and I could hear her cry but couldn't do anything because mom locked the room. I don't know how hurt she got but she was cryin a lot. I called m friend Linda and stood in my room after trying to cal down in grandpas room but couldn't with Jennifer crying. my moms boyfriend is a monster, he needs to get out of my house as my mom is getting out of hand.

I'm stressed over this but am calm now. im sleeping over at my best friends house today and avoidingmy momin total from now. she lost my respect by hittingmy innocent sister Jennifer like that. im talking to a recruiter today to get my life going because imready to leave. as for my sisters, my mom doesn't deserve to have kids if he isn't intelligent enoughto believe them. she would rather believe a maniplulaive person over her own kids and father. it's sad. this is the last straw for me as I can't live like this anymore. I'm ready to despite the people I'll leave behind, I'll be in a better place instead of feeling helpless because I can't change my mom if her boyfriend is around. if she isn't seeing the inflicting damage she has done to her kids, then I'll make her see it the day I leave for good as talks with her wil be strictly about my sisters and grandpa. when she changes or if she does, I'll be back in the picture but I would prefer them not to live with my mom anymore. foster homes is a sad truth, it may not get that extreme as we can have a social worker check up on things every now and then to interview my sisters for any signs of emotional and physical neglect. which by the way, her boyfriend is one to the little one, Kristina. I'll do everything I can to make sure they are in the ight hands when I leave. my grandpa is old, and these sisters if mine gave already been through so much and as one of my closets friends linda says, I don't want to wait until a limb or life is lost before I take action as my life would be filled with the harsh reality of large regret.

itsnot the fact that the dsi caused problems no. it's the harsh fact that my mom believes a thief, stranger, scum, and disrespectful person. I would believe my own kids over someone I just met a year whsoe already causing too much problems within the family. if you can't love or raise kids don't have em. if you can't take care of them, don't have them. if you can't be there for the kids then get out because you are ruining their mentality. this kind of stuff scars you for life.


things could be worse so i have faith in myself and believe that this will be for the very best and sake of my family..

the military will probably be a better place for me, I'll have people who would jump a bullet for me as I would for them. gotta live up to my name and it's not happening if I stay in this home any longer. active duty army/air force here I come.. I'll miss everyone but something greater is waiting for me there. I sure might not make a whole lot, but I'll learn a trade that will be useful in the civilian sector and go on from there.



No comments:

Post a Comment