Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm happy once again.

I ended up moving to south dakota in May to live with my uncles family. I been pushed too my limits involving my mom who is no longer my mom. she is an evil person but I'm old enough to be responsible and not have to rely on anyone.

we live in a small community. 1 hour away from Rapid City. it's extremely different here but in a good way.


I rethought about the air force and know that that is the last option now. I can work with my uncle during college in which I reapplied for the local university in town about 10 mins away driving. some might say it's a disadvantage that I'm in a small town, of appx 10,000 people but it's really great here. every body knows everybody, and a plus is that my uncle owns two successful nail businesses here that I can work at. I'm already working full time for him and my aunt during the summer so it's a steady income for me that I can live on since I don't have to pay any bills, I'm just overall great. Im planning on to get my nail license also so that I can do nails part time which doesn't sound so great but you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. I don't want anyone to support me so i want to be independent. my uncle is already doing enough and I'm just a receptionist at the moment. with a nail license I could be making a grand a week because business is great. and thats speaking from part time too!!


people here are so friendly. we live in a pretty great neighborhood too, let's just say that people around here are more than well rounded.

my cousins are little biscuits too. they're so cute and funny. they have me to look up to as an older brother and I'm glad im here because their parents are hard workers and work all day.

I'll post more later. I'm watching Kung Fu panda 2. sorry for the lack of updates in my life! I'll try to post more often now that life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment